1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for processing (responsible person)
This privacy information applies for data processing by:
Responsible person: Rechtsanwalt Sven Reuter, Industriepark Höchst, Gebäude D706, 65926 Frankfurt am Main,
Telephone: + int 69 305-57620
Telefax: + int 69 305 -57628
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) Upon accessing our website www.reuterlaw.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In this process, the following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the end of the session and time of automatic deletion:
- the IP address of the accessing computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL), the browser and operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Internet Access Provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth set-up of the website connection,
- to ensure the comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) constitutes the legal basis for processing. Our legitimate interest results from the above-listed purposes of data collection. Not in any case will we use the collected data to draw conclusions to your person.
b) By contacting us by e-mail or in another format
Incoming e-mails are stored, including data contained therein. This also applies to the transmission of data by post, facsimile or telephone calls for which an annotation is made, or the transmission of data in other formats.
Submitted data will be deleted if the reason for the transfer has been omitted, if there is no contractual or statutory obligation to store or otherwise process them, no legitimate interests justify their storage or other processing of the data and you gave no consent for further processing.
• for the abolition of the event: application procedure has been completed, a non-legal request has been completed;
• for legal duties: storage of invoices, storage of the manuals (see below mandate);
• for a legitimate interest: to ward off unjustified claims under the General Equal Treatment Act, applicant data will be held until no unjustified claim is imminent.
The data are backed up according to the state of the art against the unauthorized knowledge of third parties. However, unencrypted e-mails are not adequately protected against unauthorized access by third parties. For confidential communication, you can choose to send by post or messenger.
When you mandate us, we collect the following information:
• salutation, first name, last name,
• a valid e-mail address,
• telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
• Information necessary to assert and defend your rights under the mandate
The collection of these data takes place
• to identify you as our client;
• to provide you with adequate legal advice and representation;
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing;
• to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you;
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the adequate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the mandate contract.
The personal data collected by us for the purposes of the mandate will be stored until the end of the statutory retention period for lawyers (6 years after the end of the calendar year in which the mandate has been terminated) and then deleted, unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO required to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
d) There is no legal obligation to provide the data mentioned under a) to c). However, the deployment is required to access the homepage and for the fulfilment of requested services. If an obligation to provide data is considered during the mandate, special mention will be made.
3. Disclosure of data
We disclose your personal data to third parties only when:
- you have given your explicit consent thereto in line with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required according to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- the disclosure is necessary in line with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. c GDPR for compliance with a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract concluded with you.
4. Rights of data subjects
You are entitled as follows:
- in line with Art. 15 GDPR to obtain information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing. the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure or restriction of processing or of personal data or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data to the extent that these were not collected by us as well as on the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, substantive information on the details thereof;
- in line with Art. 16 GDPR to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- in line with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us to the extent that processing is not required to exercise the right to free expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in line with Art. 18 GDPR to request restriction of processing of your personal data to the extent that you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the personal data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have raised an objection against processing in line with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in line with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that they are transmitted to another controller;
- in line with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. This means that we may not continue processing based on this consent in the future, and
- in line with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you may contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or at the seat of our law office.
5. Right of objection
To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in line with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is direct against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object and we will implement it without the need for you to give any grounds relating to a particular situation.
If you intend to use your right to object or right to withdraw your consent, just send an e-mail to Kanzleikontakt@reuterlaw.de.
6. Data security
For the visit to our website, we use common SSL encryption (secure socket layer) in connection with the respectively highest encryption level supported by your browser. Generally, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the display of a locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational safety measures to protect your data against any accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access of third parties. Our safety measures are continuously enhanced in accordance with technological developments.
7. Topicality and changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and dated April 2018.